Should you have any questions regarding the Conference program, please contact us via email@example.com
Individual oral presentations are allocated 15 minutes (12 minutes for your presentation and 3 minutes for question and answer time). In the interest of fellow speakers, please ensure that you keep to your allotted time frame.
The Chair will time your presentation and provide you with a warning when 2 minutes are remaining for your 12 minute presentation time and again when time is up. You may like to rehearse your presentation with your slides in advance to ensure your presentation fits within the allotted time.
Should one of the presenters in your session not be present, please keep to the program running order and times. The same policy applies if the session or a speaker should finish earlier than expected. This will allow participants to move between sessions to attend other presentations at their scheduled times.
ORAL PRESENTATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED TO THE PORTAL BY 4 MARCH 2019
Click here to read the guidelines.
Digital Poster Presentations
How will digital posters enhance your experience at ANZ Geomechanics?
Delegates will be able to browse through the posters on the kiosks and view posters on the app on smartphones and tablets.
This new and innovative digital poster integration will:
- Ensure easy preparation and easy modification of your poster – much easier than printing and transporting
- Feature built-in animation and video streams
- Enable delegates to access posters on phones, tablets, laptops, and kiosks
- Make it possible for delegates to contact authors via the app to organise meetings and ask questions about the poster
- Allow you to communicate directly with fellow presenters, enhancing your networking opportunities
- Give authors access to statistics on poster engagement
Information for Poster Authors
Acceptance & Upload
If accepted for a digital poster, please ensure you read the guidelines located below.
Authors can then proceed to use our software, ePresenter to upload their digital poster presentation by 4th March 2019. Please note that digital poster presentations cannot be uploaded onsite.
DIGITAL POSTER PRESENTATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED TO THE PORTAL BY 4 MARCH 2019
Click here to view the digital poster guidelines.
Click here for the digital poster template.